THE POWER OF CACAO
I am a Cacao Practitioner, how cool is that? I’m sharing my love of Cacao through workshops & retreats, moon gatherings, ceremonies, tastings, and recipe testing. Want to join in on the chocolatey fun? To purchase your Cacao at a discounted rate, use my special CPID (Cacao Practitioner ID) discount link and/or ID piceno18us62
Here is the Discount Link for Keith’s Ceremonial Grade Cacao….seriously, this is the good stuff! http://www.keithscacao.com/
The following information was provided by Keith’s Cacao (The Chocolate Shaman).
100% Pure, Ceremonial Grade Cacao makes every endeavor better! Whatever your excitement, Keith’s Cacao will facilitate ease, enhance the experience and bring forth your personal brand of magic!
The powerful nutrition in our cacao produces a sustained boost of energy, lasting several hours, without the inevitable crash associated with other stimulating beverages / foods.
Keith’s Cacao cuts through the mental clutter, enhancing focus and concentration while enabling you to hear your heart, making self-expression, creativity and connection easier and more enjoyable.
And our cacao does all of this while creating a gentle state of euphoria that makes everything seem brighter and more fun!
This powerful superfood, plant medicine has many benefits and uses, some of these include:
- Consciousness / Spirituality
- Workplace productivity
- Creativity and art
- Athletics and physical training
- Healthy living
Interested? Reach out to me to schedule a Cacao Ceremony or if you prefer, you can make your own. Here is the link to buy with a small discount and free shipping by using this link Buy Keith’s Ceremonial Grade Cacao with a discount
Preparing a delicious mug of cacao (or drinking chocolate) is easy! Our cacao has a delightful flavor and is an amazingly flexible ingredient. You can add the power of cacao to a broad range of drinks, smoothies, confections and entrees. We hope you will try and enjoy this collection of recipes and cacao preparation tips.
General tips for making a fantastic cup of drinking chocolate:
- Use a heavy knife to shave your cacao block into small slivers
- If a food scale is unavailable, measure 1 heaping tablespoons of well ground cacao for each .5 oz. serving
- Boiling water is not necessary or recommended, try water just warm enough to barely keep a finger in it
- For a smoother concoction, mix in a blender
- Adding a sweetener of your choice will not affect the energies of the cacao. Many experienced cacao drinkers use no sweetener at all. Both choices are completely fine!
KEITH’S CEREMONIAL BLEND
The base recipe Keith offers in his ceremonies
1 1/2 oz cacao
8 1/2 oz warm water
Keith offers a local sweetener called panela and homemade chili powder (like cayenne)
- Mix cacao with hot water and stir
- Option: Add sweetener of choice and pepper to taste
MAYAN TRADITIONAL POTION
How the ancient Mayan’s drank their cacao
1 1/2 oz cacao
4 oz warm water
1 tsp chili/red/cayenne pepper
- Mix cacao with hot water and pepper
- Wisk into a froth
- You can add a sweetener, but the Mayans did not grow sugarcane